I’m Pat Campbell. I am a Canadian, born in northern Ontario, and spent most of my life in Thunder Bay a beautiful city on Lake Superior.
As the eldest of the “three little ones”, I guess I became like a “first born”. You know, the kind that assumes responsibility,takes things seriously, is very compliant. I was a leader in our church community at a tender age. That tendency to take charge has followed me through life.
I talked about our three boys, our grandchildren in the video. You can bet your bottom dollar that they mean the world to us! The two older boys never cease to amaze me with their energy and determination to keep moving forward to their dreams. ( see what those dreams are here).
I’m determined to do whatever I have to in order to ensure that our third son has quality of life as he works towards Mental Health recovery.
I’m a reader…give me a good book and I’m lost in it until it’s done. My husband finds long distant drives lonely if I’m buried in a book. 🙂 I have a newly discovered interest in exercise as in spin and weight training classes. I’m not great at it…but it feels great to get it done.
I am a very loyal person. Always have been, if something catches my attention, it makes sense and fits my values…it takes a good reason to give up on a project, charity, community. I always look for the best in everything. I love to be generous. Giving gifts, extending hospitality are fun for me…(wish you could come over for a visit)!
You know, if you want to know more about my mission and vision/values, go here
I was born with hearing deficits in both ears, I was dark complected with long straight black hair. I have to tell you that childhood wasn’t easy…with naiveté, I experienced racism. Racism, because I appeared to be First Nations; I appeared to be a snob when I missed a lot of the little girl innuendos batted back and forth, the conversations. Social Services equipped me with hearing aides finally in grade twelve!!
I don’t think I’m much different than most but:
- I had to deal with those “Monkeys” on my back
- I learned to recognize and deal with false negative chatter
- I had to learn to overcome
- I had to realize my self-worth and what I had to offer to the marketplace.
I Have Found My Training Center and Community
I have a long term commitment to DMC as a student, community participant and member of the Trainer Certification program.
So why am I working so hard? (Yes, being an entrepreneur is hard work, but working smart is very rewarding)
- I’ve always been a helper/leader. It gives me great satisfaction to make a difference in peoples lives. I can support business successes through Daily Marketing Coach.
- As mentioned, retirement is just around the corner. Our son is 29, until dramatic changes happen, he is dependent on us for quality of life. I am ensuring his well being is provided for.
- Our grandchildren live four hours from here, we want the freedom to travel to see family.
- Our hearts are big enough to embrace homeless children. There are programs that provide for them, and we want to give generously.
- Social entrepreneurship is important to me, a business model that includes giving. My business supports that business model.
So, what does this mean for you?
As an online marketer, I am here to tell you that if you choose to work with me, to
stay around awhile you will know that:
- I am honest… I will follow through on any promises made in offers, in business.
- I am loyal…I’ll be here. I’m not going anywhere. You can come back and find me here.
- I will encourage you. Whether I am helping you build your own business online; building more traffic for your brick and mortar business; or having you work with me;
- I will do my best to help you reach your goals.
- I am good at understanding a Business Strategy Map and helping you start to get Leads and make Money Online.
- I can direct you to resources that move your business forward exponentially.
- I am available by contacting me.
I’m sorry I couldn’t offer you tea, but thanks for the visit.
Go to Home to read more about me and what I offer you.
Click on the big yellow button there to pick up my gift to you.
I promise your name/email is safe with me.