It’s Way More Fun!
Wow! The early excitement of building your business can really catch you unawares!
The challenges of learning new skills, the chase of getting goals reached can find you immersed in a world that is rewarding, fulfilling…yet leaving somebody standing by wondering!
That special person in your life is wondering where they fit in now with your new adventure. Watch the video for more on that.
Keep Your Significant Other Happy 🙂
I’m not saying that relationships will tank…but…becoming so caught up with your business, especially in the digital world, can create a wall of silence or parting of interests.
Do all you can to keep your partner informed in your progress.
- Include them in setting your goals
- Review your daily schedule
- Explain the path you’re on
- Introduce your new friends to your partner
- Celebrate your wins and share the not so great moments…keep them in the loop.
- Most importantly, schedule your together time daily, and special time weekly.
Working Forward With Joy
Having your personal support team is way more fun than soaring off into a business path leaving the most important person in your life on the side lines.
I’d love to read your thoughts on this topic, leave a comment below 🙂