Are You Getting Most Out of Your Training Hours?
I love training that is archived and available to me 24/7. It’s great to attend live webinar events but the learning process takes more than a hour long webinar to implement. The training system system I’m in, Daily Marketing Coach gives evergreen content meaning that it is always fresh and available. However it still takes time, a lot of time to review content.
Control Your Playback Time with ENounce
- First of all it’s low cost and a one time payment at under $30.00. (Google a coupon before you purchase and save a percentage.)
- Enounce uploads a little slider bar on your screen or displays in your toolbar if you prefer. You chose the speed increase up to 3x the norm.
- The control tool also gives a log of the number of hours and time you have saved which is nice feedback..
- An affiliate program is available for those who want to refer others in their team to the tool.
What I love about Enounce is:
- It’s a super simple setup process after purchase.
- In three months of use, I’ve saved 135 hours in training time. This allows me to get more done and to have more time with my family.
- I can speed up a class replay 3x to get a video completely uploaded quickly. Then I can use the video slider bar to take me past the video intros to the class content. I can more quickly access specific points of the class in review and move on to another lesson.
- I appreciate the control of playback speed when trainers are slow speakers.
- Enounce allows me to manage my time much better leaving more time for family.
Whether you are a student of Internet training or recreational video viewers, Enounce is a tool to seriously consider.
Here is the lastest news from Enounce:
We’re excited to share the news that our latest version of Enounce MySpeed for Mac is now available! With version 5, users can:
- Change the playback speed of HTML5 video in Safari and Firefox.
- Speed up or slow down YouTube’s new HTML5 player, Hulu and Google Voice.
- Toggle between normal and the last speed used – great for skimming, skipping ads and more!
- Keep track of how much time they’ve saved.