I earned a certificate in Life Coaching with Coaching Cognition 2010.
In that program, I had the opportunity to get some feedback from my peers.
Let them tell you more about me.
Kathy: (peer mom in parent support group)
- Caring, generous, smart, thoughtful, helpful, generous, hardworking, sensitive,honest, open loyal, dependable, moral,
- Christian, interesting, blend of old fashioned and modern in thinking and personal style
- youthful appearance and attitude, ambitious
- Oral and written communication, artistic, organized, home decorating, hospitality, making people feel valued
Richard Goutal: Coaching Cognition peer coach
- Very supportive and encouraging to my online efforts
- A frequent commentor on multiple blogs, FB pages with an encouraging nature.
- You may not realize how that empowers others like myself.
- You have an “ministry of encouragement” by the very nature and wording of your comments.
- You were the ONE went and made video testimonies for others at the Live Event.
- You are in the role of an encourager. You are a connector, taking encourager to a higher level.
- You were the one who reach out to me at first group meeting…and introduced me to the other people …
- it made my world a tad safer for me in those minutes.
- You have since shared information and names of people…who would be helpful for my ebook topic…..
- if you don’t think of yourself as a connecter naturally, then you must have grit and bravery to add to that.
- Above average knowledge of internet marketing, so a valued contributor to a team
Lanette: Coaching cognition student.
- You are genuine, no pretense with you, you handle what life brings you with clarity and wisdom, there is no drama only the facts.
- Knowledge in the health care industry.
- A good listener. Whenever I call for help you put aside what you are dealing with and focus only on me.
Elsie: customer and friend
- Very caring, a very true friend that always has time for people. You will let your phone beep and not put people on hold.
- You are able to relate to any age person.
- You are able to make people understand things without making the other person inferior
- You always have a kind word to everyone in fact I would say you are the whole picture of being a Christian.
- Very caring and knowledgeable nurse that prides herself in her work.
- A wonderful mom and grandma and it gives me great pride to call you friend.
Myron : peer coach Coaching Cognition class, we’ve never met personally
- An air of professionalism; most open, another trait I like because it helps me see a side of you few others see
- Patience in listening and becoming actively involved in issues; you never seem to drop the ball with genuine caring.